Zepl provides fine-grained access control for sharing notebooks with others.
There are three preset permission policies to choose from:
- Full Read Access:
- allows members to view the notebook
- allows members to comment on the notebook
- Full Collaboration Access:
- allows Full Read Access
- allows members to edit, schedule, version, and run the notebook
- Full Manage Access:
- allows Full Collaboration Access
- allows members to publish, share, move, and delete the notebook
You can choose from one of these or grant custom permissions by making the appropriate selections in the dialog window.
In addition to the Run notebook permission, a member must have the Allow Start, Stop, Execute Resource permission (in the Resource permissions area for the notebook's assigned resource) in order to run the notebook.