Typically, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, business users, and team managers are users invited into Zepl. Anyone with a vested interest in coming together to translate business questions into data science solutions should be invited into Zepl.
Organizations are "owned" by the user who initially creates the organization. This original member invites the rest of their team to join the organization to collaborate on data science projects. By default, every organization member can invite other team members into their Zepl organization.
- 1.Click Add New In the top left corner of the page
- 2.Select Invite Members
- 3.Fill in the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email
- 4.Select relevant security policies
- 5.Click Invite to invite the new member to you Organization
- 1.Navigate to Settings in the bottom left of the home page
- 2.Select Members
- 3.Click Invite in the top right of the Organization Members page
- 4.Fill in the required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email
- 5.Select relevant security policies
- 6.Click Invite to invite the new member to you Organization
Last modified 2yr ago