Log in to Zepl
Once you open Zepl's login page, the first step is to choose your Organization. Most users will only choose from one organization, but some companies set up multiple Organizations for their users. Visit Your Zepl Organization for more information on Organizations.
After selecting the correct Organization, you will be directed to the Log In page. Type in your password credentials and click log in.
If you cannot find your Organization, follow the steps below to identify all Organizations associated with your email.
- 1.Select Find My Organization
- 2.Enter the email address associated with your Zepl account
- 3.Click Submit
- 4.Check your email for a link with all Organizations associated with the email address
- 5.Choose the correct Organization to login into
- 6.Enter in your credentials for the account
If you forgot your password or need to reset your password in Zepl, follow the steps below.
- 1.Click the Forgot Password button under the Log In button
- 2.Select Next to begin resetting your password
- 3.Check your email for the 6 digit verification code
- 4.Type your new password into the open fields
- 5.Click Set New Password
When you log in through your Organization to Zepl, you have the option to switch Organizations inside the Zepl app. Located in your account, on the left side bar, are options to switch Organizations or Add Organizations.
To switch Organizations within the Zepl app, simply click on the correct Zepl Organization you would like to access. Once you click the new Organization, your page will refresh to have you in the new Organization.
If you would like to add an Organization to your account, follow the simple steps below.
- 1.Navigate to Account on the left side bar
- 2.Click Add Organization
- 3.Select the new Organization you would like to add
- 4.Type in your credentials
- 5.Click Login to enter your new Organization